Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Donate To Save Furry Friends This Winter

I am a college-going girl.

I care for my stray friends(dogs & cats) now I have a friend circle of almost 30+pawfect friends.

As you know there's chilling winter outside n these stray friends🐱🐶 need to cover b4 they shiver.

I take care of these babies for their food n medications with the help of some of my friends n with my own pocket money.

Now that's winter I am looking to get winter coats for them I need some contributions from your end.
I know many of you must have seen these babies shiver in the cold n hope for their good health.




I m not forcing anyone for contributions but just a little of 10₹ can make a big change in their life.

I and my college friends have taken up this plan to help those small kids with the warmth of our love wrapped around them.

You can paytm me on:-9619843211.

Just dm me when u do any contributions so that I can track with the account.
Thank you🙌🏻✨


No comments:

Post a Comment