Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Gracy is Up For Adoption

This is my little girl Gracy . Sadly, due to personal reasons I am relocating to New Zealand. I wanted to take her with me but because of strict laws of that country my girl has to be first kept in Quarantine for 6 months in Singapore. I have heard the condition of dogs in Quarantine is not good and it will cost me around 500000 INR and there has been incidents where dog has died there .
I have been trying for her adoptions since 4 months now .No one came up .
People even suggested me ‘ TO PUT HER DOWN’
But how could I , I kept her like a princess and now I feel helpless
Look at those eyes , doesn’t she deserve a home and a family

Yes she is six years old but she has another 6-7 years to wag her tail and shower her love to a loving family PLEASE HELP GUYS ....
I NEED A HOME FOR HER
I AM TRAVELLING ON 5 th FEB , 2020
And I feel helpless now
Come forward and adopt her
Name : Gracy
Age : 6 years
Gender : Female ( she is neutered so NO PERIODS)
Nature : Mild and Docile,loving ,playful
Potty Trained
Requirements : Rice with puppy pedigree twice a day.
All vaccinations done till March 2020.
PLEASE HELP I NEED A HOME FOR HER .
Contact details :9156855555
Wakad Pune.
Open for adoption in Pune ,Mumbai and nearby areas.
Please help me urgently



No comments:

Post a Comment