Thursday, March 5, 2020

Quick and Easy Adoption

I received a message that a person is interested in adopting a black, Indie puppy.

I called the guy and showed him a few pics of the black puppy. He selected one puppy but unfortunately, we didn't get that one.

Then I showed him a few other pics and he selected one white puppy. This time our luck was very good and we received a positive response from the foster mom.

Quickly the guy visited the place and spent more than an hour with the pup. Both gets along very good.
And he decided to adopt the little baby as soon as possible.

Today, he submitted all his papers, done other formalities and took the puppy home.

I am very happy that one small and innocent life got a good, forever home. All his siblings are already got adopted and he was the last in the batch.

I pray to God for his long and healthy life. May the pup get all the things he deserves in his life.



No comments:

Post a Comment