Friday, January 31, 2020

Golden Retriever Mix For Adoption

Repost after a failed adoption 


I posted about one golden retriever mix pup, I got so many good responses THANK U SO MUCH for that
One family adopted him after the house check done by Sana but after the adoption house check was done again and we found that family is not taking care of him properly n he was kept in the balcony in this cold weather .he is only 3.5 months old. he was so sad n depressed so I brought him back .so I am reposting about him .he is still available for adoption ,any family who is willing to take him but treat him like their family member is only welcome to adopt him. Please leave a message on 9894222666 for adoption. I'll call back.
 
Golden retriever mix pup.
 
3.5 months old.
 
Mumbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment