Friday, December 20, 2019

Adopt Curiosity(Curie) - Little Bundle of Joy

Baby Curie (short for Curiosity) was abandoned three days ago in my society and two days ago he disappeared. That night we got to know from the guard that a resident shouted at him and made him go drop off the kitten on the other side of the road.
 
Hours later we found him crying loudly under a bus. The next morning he was gone again. Either someone displaced him or his curiosity made him explore the vicinity further.

Either way after two days of searching for him and presuming him to be dead, he was found by a little girl on the road under an auto on the main road with several vehicles going by and severely malnourished. 
I cannot do much myself with the several cats that I already care for but I can at least find him a good home. Please help me find this baby a home, even if temporary before he perishes brutally in a neighborhood where residents are annoyed by the mere presence of a tiny kitten. Curie is active, eats well and is a total lap kitty.

For enquirers, contact 7506045825.
Location- Chembur but can be dropped anywhere in Mumbai/Thane.

No comments:

Post a Comment