Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Affordable Foster Care Started in Bhandup


Hello All! My name is Tarannum Shaikh, I live in Bhandup(W). An avid animal lover and I help with rescues and feeding of around 70 dogs in my society even though the society keeps troubling but I've still managed to keep the feeding on somehow.

So now my next mission is to start an affordable cat foster. The income from this will help me manage my expenses and contribute furthermore to the welfare of Animals. I request you to please let me know if you'd like to foster your cats or you'd be interested in sponsoring to foster a rescued cat etc. Requesting you all to please spread the word and help me gain some clients to start this new journey! Thank you!

Contact :- 9372908548 , 9167024233


No comments:

Post a Comment